Lore of Nauth
Infravision is the extraordinary or supernatural ability to see heat.
- Free action to switch between spectra.
- No range limit – just an alternate form of vision altogether with the same Perception rules.
- Bonus to Perception to see objects that differentiate in heat levels (at GM's discretion) but with a reduction in visual acuity (e.g. one might see that there is a person hiding in the shadows but cannot make out that person's features).
- Dazzled or blinded (at GM's discretion) if sudden change in heat nearby (such as a burning hands spell that targets the viewer's square).
- DC 25 Perception check to notice subject's eyes are capable of Infravision
- DC 20 Perception check to notice subject's is using Infravision.